Huwebes, Setyembre 13, 2012

Telling Story

Dear Diary,

Time is so fast that I never notice that I already finished my first short course training "Computer Hardware Servicing Level II" at AMA Computer Learning Center.

Let me tell me you this story..

Before all these happened, I had thought how can I get an IT training that pocket can afford. Being an independent lady, my salary is just enough for my daily expenses and basic needs. What did was I went on searching some kind of institutions where I can materialized my plan. Thanks to sulit.com.ph coz I'd found the EZ Tech which is under of ACLC. When I found it, I contacted it immediately for schedule of training. 

For the whole session I just spent more than Php 4,000.00 only. Its really so nice to be with them. I've learned a lot and it refreshes my learnings when I was in college. It really really harness my capabilities and abilities.

I will take also the next course, Windows 2003 Server Level III. For me it is more advance and the continuation of  my dream plan.

Though, shortcomings never ceases I don't want to put myself into this. I always set my mind in a positive one to be more good vibes every second,every minute and every hour.. :))

I just sad that I cannot post my certificate here because the picture is still in my cellphone. But once  I downloaded it I will put it here.

If I will find more time I will share also what I have learned in my entire session at ACLC.

You know what? I am very grateful to be with them because before I just have seen ACLC at TV. 

Don't judge me for being ignorant.. :) 

I am a full raised in the province of Romblon. I studied there from pre-school up to college. Romblon has a big differences compared to city. No SM, no Cinema, no giant buildings, no crowded people and vehicles, no UST, no PUP, no UP... Name all the differences.. What I can be proud from my province is being a peaceful environment and simple lifestyle and my beloved Alma Matter Romblon Estate University which being a number one school in the province. It cultivated my mind to conceptualize a better goals in life.

BTW.. my story become more dramatic.. :))

If you have questions... just leave comments.

How about you guys?  Let me know you story. Its my pleasure to interact with you.


Erlyn 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento